background

Monday, October 7, 2013

October 2

Meet Suzy Homemaker....aka, my sister Jackie.  When we take Drew to church on Wednesday nights, it's close to her house so we usually just visit with her instead of making two trips.  Tonight she declared that she was going to make us all dinner (Keith had JUST flown in from DC).  Well, when I call her Suzy Homemaker, I joke....because like me (and our mother) she is not.  We all hate to cook.  But it was the funniest thing....when we got there she was SO into cooking this meal.  We were all cracking up.  It looked like Thanksgiving was about to happen.  You should have seen the look on Greg's face when he walked in from work.  We had crescent chicken, fresh corn on the cob, broccoli rice casserole and Taylor made a cherry cobbler.  And it was YUMMY!!! I told her I think we should make this a Wednesday night tradition.  She didn't really agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment