background

Monday, October 28, 2013

October 15

See this cute little shoe?? It went on quite an adventure today!  Addi had these on and when we got home she had taken them off in the car.  I told her to go get them and bring them in.  She came in with one and said she couldn't find the other one.  I wasn't too worried at the moment...I was busy doing stuff.  About a half hour later I had to run to Kroger so I left the kids here with Keith.  I went to Kroger and was headed back, yakking on my phone (as usual) and I happen to see in the middle of Ridge Road (which is quite busy for those of you not familiar) a little brown shoe.  I just kept driving and chatting for a minute and then all of a sudden...something popped into my head.  That looks like Addi's shoe.  But it couldn't be because we had not even gone this way earlier.  So I pull into a school and go look in the back seat to find her missing shoe from earlier.  It's not there.  Couldn't be her little shoe laying in the middle of a busy road.....now could it???  So you know I had to turn around and go back.  I creep up on it because there wasn't any traffic at the moment....and sure enough....IT'S HER DANG SHOE!  I pull in someones driveway (hopefully they weren't peeking out their windows), wait for the cars to pass and run out and rescue the shoe! Luckily (and surprisingly) it had not been run over and was in it's original condition! OMG!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment