background

Friday, September 27, 2013

September 24

Those of you who know me...know I am NOT a cook.  In fact, I hate to cook or even be in the kitchen. I won't even attend a Pampered Chef party because I am just not interested in anything for the kitchen.  But since Keith has not been out of town for the last few weeks, I feel like I need to cook (some).  Blah!  So I have been finding some really cool recipes on Facebook and believe it or not, everyone (yes, even the ultra picky Drew James) has liked them.  This was a chicken taceo casserole.  It was so yummy!  I will post the recipe in case anyone is interested!

Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole

3 chicken breasts cooked and cubed
1 bag of tortilla chips crushed
1 can of Rotel
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
1 small can of chopped green chiles
1 lb of Velvetta or American Cheese

Directions:
Cook and dice your chicken. Mix together your Rotel, Soup, Green Chiles, and cubed Cheese. Heat this mixture in a microwave till melted and then add your chicken. In a casserole pan layer 1/2 your chips and 1/2 your cheese mixture. Repeat these layers and top with a few crushed chips. Bake at 350degrees until hot and bubbly. Its DELICIOUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment