background

Saturday, September 21, 2013

September 17

Note to self: Check your license before each birthday to see if it is expiring.  The thought never even crossed my mind until Shirley mentioned it.  So later that night (the day OF MY BIRTHDAY....a Sunday) I remembered to check.  And yep....it was expired.  They are closed on Monday so today I got up early (for me) and went and took my place in line.  I was really irritated that after holding a Georgia license for 33 years, I still had to go up there to renew it.  I guess some new security thing went into affect a few years ago and unless you have a yellow star on your license (I didn't) you have to appear in person to get the coveted yellow star. Seriously???!!! Actually though, the line looked way worse that it was and only took me about an hour.  But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment