background

Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 9

Ok, please don't judge my parenting skills here.  Yes, I took my 13 year old to a movie that started at 10 and was 2 hours and 26 minutes long.  Yes, it was a school night.  Ok I kind of agree, it does sound like bad parenting. But now, the back story.  When The Hunger Game movie came out, I had NO interest in seeing it.  NONE!  Jackie kept trying to tell me how good it was but I just couldn't be convinced.  Well, Drew got the DVD for Christmas and we watched it last week.  OH M GEE! How did I miss this movie???!!?  It was awesome.  So of course now I wanted to see the second one and since it has been out so long already there was only one showing and it was 10:00 at night.  We couldn't go this weekend because Taylor was going out of town.  So off the 4 of us (me, Jackie, Tay and Drew) went to see it.  Great movie, (but a tad confusing)! I thought we would be the only ones in the theater but there were actually maybe 20 other people...maybe they all got it for Christmas too.  But I had to snap this pic on the way out.  It was completely dark and there was no one around anywhere.  Not sure where all of the workers were (home in their beds??) but it was deserted.

No comments:

Post a Comment