background

Friday, July 12, 2013

July 7

Oh my!  I am NOT a cook.  I'm just not.  I told Keith that the first night I met him but I guess he didn't really believe me. Ha...bet he does now!  He wanted pizza so I decided I would make homemade pizza.  Took me forever...made the dough, cooked the meat and then made 4 separate halves to suit everyone's taste.  Went to put it in the oven and wala!!!...the oven was ICE COLD.  Hmmm....Keith pulls it out from the wall and decides that the heat element was out on it. (The stove worked just fine).  Soooo....I called my neighbor and asked her if I could cook the pizzas at her house.  No problem.  So I go over there and we literally stand in the kitchen and watch them the whole time they were cooking.  Wrap them up in towels and bring them home to eat.  We are all STARVING by this point.  I go to cut them and the bottoms on both are BLACK.  I just don't get how it could be but it was and the whole mess went in the trash and I sent Keith to Little Cesar's.  So much for Betty Crocker and her home cooked pizza!  Hmmmpff... 

No comments:

Post a Comment